Recently added item(s)
- Maximum upload file size is typically 64MB. Depending on your internet connection, upload times can range from 2MB – 10MB per minute.
- Recommended File formats: .jpg, .tiff, .eps, .pdf, & ai.
- DPI settings: For raster (bitmap) images, resolution should be saved at 100-150 DPI at full size.
- For Faster Turnaround time, Files should be submitted and approved before 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Resolution issues: When digitally printing large signs, dpi is important. Low resolution images will appear jagged with visible pixels when enlarged to size. Images copied off a website normally will produce very poor results.
- Try to view files at actual size. If the files look blurry with visible pixels on screen, the files will print blurry with visible pixels. If you are unsure of the quality of our file, give us a call or send us your image. We will review the quality of your artwork at no obligation and at no charge!
- Tiff Files: Flatten image and save file at a resolution of 100dpi – 150dpi at the full size of the product you are ordering. If file size exceeds 100MB, save file as a 150dpi JPEG at maximum quality.
- JPEG Files: Resolution should be set to 150dpi at the full size of the product you wish to order. For example, If you wanted a 3 foot x 10 foot banner, you would enter 36 inches tall by 120 inches wide at a resolution of 100dpi – 150dpi.
- EPS, AI and PDF Files: Convert all text to outlines or curves, expand fills and strokes.
Software Type help
- PhotoShop: Maximum file upload size is 100MB. Depending on your internet connection, upload times can range from 2MB – 10MB per minute. Save file as a JPEG at 100dpi – 150dpi at full size at maximum quality.
- Illustrator & CorelDraw: Convert all text to outlines (illustrator) or curves (CorelDraw), expand all fills and strokes. If a placed image is part of the file, for best results the image should be 100-150 dpi at full size. Save file as a PDF.